Currently Craving: Pinafore Dresses

February 29, 2016

Currently Craving: Pinafore Dresses

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

I am mad obsessed with these dresses and have been for a while. We were blessed with trend about 50 years ago, and I just want to take this moment to thank the 60s for this wonderful style of dress......THANK YOU! :D

The Pinafore can be styled with tops like this and this but if you don't wanna go full blown Mod, you could wear just a plain t-shirt underneath or even a really cute mock/turtle neck top or sweater. Personally, I feel that Pinafores should part of the 'Essentials' list because of how many different ways you could style it and it is timeless. Flat ankle booties, strappy or 'barely there' pumps, pointed flats and heels, thigh high boots, wedges, sneakers (please don't...) I mean come on the possibilities are endless, guys. I don't know about you, but I'm racking up. :) 

So tell me....how would you style this Mod-tastic classic???

xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments