Currently Trending: Jacquard Dresses

March 14, 2016

Currently Trending: Jacquard Dresses

(left to right)

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Jacquard Dresses are one of the most sought after pieces for Spring and I'm definitely hopping on this bandwagon! I mean, just look at them...super feminine and elegant for any occasion, such as a wedding or even a polo event. Me personally, I would wear this dress if I was just getting coffee or running errands. Yeah, I'm that girl who still takes forever to get ready just to pick up her usual iced chai latte. Sue me. :P 

My style isn't very girly and far from preppy but regardless, I would definitely have a couple of these pieces in my closet just in case. Like Kendi said, you never want to get caught without a dress for spring events! Is she right or is she right??? Right. It's hard to disagree with Kendi anyways. That lady is freakin' hilarious and she can dress her ass off.

I would style one of these dresses (my favorite is the blue dress with sunflowers) with my favorite pair of shoes and a fun shaped crossbody with my hair in curly ninja buns finished with my favorite pair of Lennon inspired frames (more on that coming soon!) Now that is a fabulous outfit! 

Which of these dresses are you favorite? How would you style it? Don't be afraid to get into the details!!! I love reading your comments and checking out your blogs! You guys are so mindblowingly creative and stylish! Keep up the good work!


Thanks for Reading!

xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments