Fabulous Finds Friday | CK Jeans

March 25, 2016

Fabulous Finds Friday CK Jeans

Fabulous Finds Friday CK Jeans

Fabulous Finds Friday CK Jeans

Option 1 | 2 | 3

Welcome back to another Fabulous Finds Friday! Thank Goodness It's Friday! 
Today, I wanted to share my new CK jeans! 
I found this pair of straight leg jeans at my local Plato's Closet with the intention of finding a pair of black denim skinnies. For my readers outside of the U.S....it's a thrift store that sells gently used clothing from the latest brands like DKNY, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, Miss Me, Brandy Melville, Forever21, etc. 

I immediately snatched this steal from the rack when I realized that not only was it NWT, but the store was selling them for $12!!! I'd be crazy for leaving them there! Honestly all I have to do is alter the area around my thighs (SURPRISINGLY....cause Thunder + Lightning are no joke) and my waist for a better fit. They have a lot of stretch in them so if my legs do get any thicker, it's all good. Soon, I'll be catwalking down the street in my new Calvin blues. Part of me wants to be like everyone else cliche and wear a CK sports bra with my new jeans....but nah. Instead, I think I'll stick to a plain white tee or a super cute boho or minimal top partially tucked in the front to show off one of my vintage belts. 

I can't stress enough how wonderful thrifting is! You'll be extremely surprised at what someone the same size as you will get rid of. I once found a Michael Kors circle skirt at my local Goodwill back in Nashville, but unfortunately it was too big and at the time I didn't know how to alter clothes so I left it for the next girl to find. Was I sad? UH YEAH. But whoever scored that luxury of a skirt is giving it the justice it deserves.
Now of course you're supposed to wash your items once you come home for sanitary reasons, but other than that it's not gross like everyone says it is. I mean where else are you going to find vintage or one of a kind pieces??? Exactly. Celebrities always find themselves in the 'Who Wore It Best' article in a magazine because someone else adored that same dress, too. You never know what you'll find, and if this post hasn't convinced you otherwise....stick around for the next Fabulous Find post.

How do you feel about this new series? Yay or Meh...? Have I convinced you to go thrifting yet? Any ideas on how I should style #MyCalvins? ;)
Thanks for Reading!

xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments