Instagram Accounts I'm Currently Stalking | #GirlBoss

March 07, 2016


Hey there, good lookin'! I am back! I'm now working full time (hey, I gotta have funds for my shopping addiction) and soon I will be starting school full time. Did I mention that I'm planning on becoming a FULL TIME blogger??? Yep. I'm going to be one exhausted son of a gun until I can get used to being full time everything. Thank god I'm allowed to use the company computers during down town to read blogs and at least get started on post or two....or five.

ANYWAYS, today I wanted to share the Instagram accounts that I'm currently stalking, and let me just tell you....what you are about to see will not disappoint. I highly recommend checking out their blogs as well.

WARNING: #GirlBosses are taking over today's post. Once you've viewed these pics, you can't unsee them and you definitely can't not follow their IG. I'm just saying.

Lily Montasser 
 

Lily is a Cali born New York based writer, stylist and blogger and I am so obsessed with her style! Like myself, she is a true fabulous hippie. ;) I mean, c'mon...she makes slouchy sweaters look so chic and luxe! And can we just talk about her hair??? I better not....this would be a long post. Haha. I totally recommend you follow her blog and instagram account if you're into the minimal bohemian style like myself. #GirlBoss #AFabulousHippie #StylishBadass


Sharon
Blog | Instagram

Sharon is the ultimate girly girl, and she never ceases to amaze me with her flatlays and photography. She found passion for styling and curating her images after posting her own pics on IG. Her blog represents anyone who loves to live in color and has an obsession with all things pink and peonies. Are you dying from her pics and cuteness yet??? She's like the tumblr girl of Instagram! And anyone who knows me know that I'm too attached to Tumblr. ;) #GirlBoss #FabulousInPink #AllPinkErrthang


 Bec + Marissa Karagiorgos
Blog | Instagram

Twice the hard work. Twice the #GirlPower. Bec + Marrisa are the most stylish identical twins on IG, and I can't get enough of them. While staying true to the minimalist color scheme, they successfully bring style and versatility to their IG outfits of the days on a daily basis. With a Bachelors of Business and Marketing between the both of them, it was only a matter of time before they became well known not only in Australia, but in London as well. Yep...stylishly f*cking sh*t up globally. #GirlBosses #Can'tStopWon'tStop #InternationallyKillingIt

Kristina
Blog | Instagram

Kristina has the best job ever and that is a Visual Marketing Manager of a shoe company in Virginia. Um....hello discount! Even though she has what I would think would be a very tiring but rewarding job, she still makes plenty of time for her blog and IG and she definitely doesn't half ass her content. You, ma'ma, are the real MVP. With a mix of fresh, edgy and minimal looks and mind blowing photography, her IG is a social media powerhouse. And you wonder why I'm addicted to her account. Oh yeah, she has the cutest doggie ever. :D #KillingIt  #GirlBoss #PhotographyGuru



So what do you think of these IG accounts??? Love it, right? But which is your fave? I can't choose....don't make me choose. ( ._.)

xx,
My signature photo MyBlogSignature_zpswkkk5eud.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments